Thursday, October 11, 2012

The lettering is pretty much DONE!!

Yup, you heard me. Brian Germain got the lettering of Bounty Hunter #0 pretty much finished. So I thought I'd post a page here for everyone to see..

Oh, and since I haven't been updating for a looooong time, in case you were wondering, the art chores were done by the awesome Scott Twells. Check him out on facebook sometime. His art is pretty sweet..

So I think we're (FINALLY) almost ready to print this bastard. Hopefully by year's end. Keep your fingers crossed..

2 comments:

erectile dysfunction said...

Fantastic blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get comments from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Cheers!

best ed pills said...

Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips for newbie blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.