Thursday, December 25, 2008

Pencils for Fox Hunt cover (Oh, and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!)

Well, seeing as how Bounty Hunter #0 artist, Jim Rodgers, sent this to me on Christmas Eve, I thought I'd turn around and make it a Christmas Day present to anyone else who may be interested in seeing it.



This is the cover I'll be using on the copies of Fox Hunt I get printed. There will be two, yes TWO other covers, done by the artists for the other two characters, Celtic Shaman and Rabid. I'll post those here when they are done.

The script is comng along nicely (we're past the half way point) and Celtic Shaman artist, Daniel Wong, has started in on the pencils.

So, sometime in 2009, people. Keep your eyes open!!!

And again, MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR from the folks at Capture Comics.

No comments: